use Intel's driver website

In this comprehensive tutorial we will walk you through the process of finding and installing the hardware drivers for your Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller. This is a vital part of your operating system. If the Ethernet controller is malfunctioning, you are unable to access the Internet or the local connections.

Although it might seem simple to troubleshoot problems related to this device, it is not. Sometimes, the cause of some problems remains hidden. We might encounter situations where IT experts have a lot of work to do before finding and solving the problem.
Here are a few real problems from real people all around the world:
"Hi guys! I have some problems with my Ethernet controller, I don't know how to upgrade/install the right drivers, and I know that my motherboard is the ASUS A7V8X ... but I am having problems finding the right drivers, can anyone help me? Thanks!"
"Hi there. I recently had to reformat and reinstall windows XP, and amongst some of the problems that have surfaced since is that I no longer have the Ethernet controller for my pc. I have an XP 2200+ with an Albatron KX400-8XV Pro motherboard. I am looking for the Ethernet controller driver. The CD that I used when I built the PC has long gone. Any advice as to where I can find it. I've looked around the INTEL website but don't seem to be able to find it"
"Hi I have the "HP Media Center m7160n Desktop PC" and currently I just reformatted my system. After I reformatted I tried connecting to the internet and I kept on getting an error. So I went to device manager and noticed that my Ethernet controller is not recognized and that the driver needs to be updated. But to do that i need to connect to the internet. So if anyone can help me out with what to do that would be very helpful. (And I bought my system almost 2 years ago so I don't have the recovery disk anymore). Any help that you can offer is appreciated. Thanks in advance."

As you can see, after installing the operating system, there are many problems that appear out of nowhere. We must solve these problems if we want to use all of our computer's resources. I have an Intel 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet Controller and Windows can't see it. I have lost my original CD with the drivers. What can I do? Let's see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment